Sunday, February 3, 2013

what's a blog for, anyway?

I'm not so sure I can say I have a goal with this blog. I don't have a theme, and I can't say I have any idea what I'll be writing about. I must have started it for a reason, though, eh? Although my life isn't entirely extraordinary yet, I've had this growing, indescribable love for life the older I get. I guess I just need some kind of an outlet. So, no promises I'll always make sense, or I'll always have something profound to say. With that said, I don't expect anyone to follow every little thing I have an urge to write about. Maybe one day I'll have a little more direction. But for today, it's up in the air.

so, who am I?

Every day, I love these girls
Well. I have no idea. I'm a college student that gets distracted too easily, and doesn't read enough. I eat when I'm not hungry, and I buy things I don't need. But this isn't really about me. It's about what's out there. I'm completely amazed by how much there is to do and see in this world. I've learned that Ohio is actually much larger than I ever knew. I've only seen so little of it, and I can't even fathom how big the world is. It breaks my heart that I'll never have a chance to see every small town, or meet every person that has a story to tell. Either way, I'm determined to keep moving and keep learning. Above all, I will constantly be trying to find something about every day, to love.       

No comments:

Post a Comment